Forex for Beginners
1. The Basics of Forex Markets:
- What is Forex?
- How many and which currencies are traded on the Forex market?
- The Different Forex Markets & Their Timings
- What Are The Different Types of Forex Traders?
- What are the advantages of trading Forex?
2. The Basics of Forex Trading:
- What Are The Basic Requirements To Start Trading Forex?
- How Much Capital Do You Need To Start Trading Forex?
- What Are Direct & Indirect Quotes? How Do You Read Forex Quotes?
- Essential Terms for Forex Traders
- How does the forex market differ from the other assets classes?
3. Getting Ready To Actually Start Trading Forex:
- What Do You Need To Keep in Mind Whilst Trading Forex?
- What is a PIP and How is it Calculated?
- How To Make Money Trading Forex
- The 3 Basic Principles of Trading – Discipline, Market Psychology& Trading Systems….
- How You Can Get Experience Trading without Investing Real Money
4. Understand Money Management & Trading Tactics:
- What is Meant by Money Management & Why is it used in Trading?
- The 3 Basic Fundamentals of Money Management
- Crucial Money Management Guidelines
- Risk to Reward Ratio Explained…
- How You Can Trade Multiple Positions by Applying Money Management
5. Forex Market Analysis
- Why you should analyze price movements to trade Forex successfully
- Back to Basics: Fundamental vs Technical Analysis
- Understanding how economic factors influence prices in the Forex market
- The power of fundamental analysis in trading Forex successfully
- How are Forex rates determing in the Forex markets?
- How to handle Forex Portfolio Management with Diversification
- Behavioral Finance & the Psychology of Forex Trading
6. Technical Analysis – The Art of Charting
- Technical Analysis and its use in Forex Trading
- How To Use Technical Analysis in Forex Trading
- The Importance of Volume in Technical Analysis For Forex Trading
- How to use pivot points, support and resistance in actual Forex trading
- A step-by-step guide in using moving averages in forex trading strategy
- An introduction to the use of Japanese candlesticks in forex trading
Other Useful Articles
- Forex and Understanding The Value of Old Currency
- NYSE Trading Hours
- Why Would You Choose A Mini Forex Broker?
- Live Currency Rates – Where Can I Find Them Online?
- The Importance of Doing A Forex Broker Comparison
- Using a Currency Exchange Rate Calculator for Forex Trading
- How To Setup An FX Trading System
- The Importance of Forex Historical Data
- Using a Forex Economic Calendar to your Benefit
- How to Access Live Forex Rates
- How to Buy Currency Online